Become STAAR Fellow and be the STAR of Tomorrow!!
If you are
.. A fresh graduate or final year student aspiring for bright career but anxious about how to compete in job market?
.. Fadup of job searches, applying and rejections and cannot move on to your desired career path?
.. Not getting short listed on positions you deserve and upset due to earning less than half of what u deserve?
.. Interested in long-term program job but caught in short term project jobs?
.. Irritated of working in field jobs and want to switch over to strategic national level career?
.. In need of quickly changing your job location but unable to find suitable options at your destination?
.. Keen to bring your expertise at global parity but unable to find the right clues?
.. Become a STAAR fellow and be the STAR of tomorrow by unleashing your hidden talent!
.. Get the right beginning for a righteous & prosperous career others can only wish for!
.. Embark upon moving to the senior level career that best matches your ability and persona!
What is STAARS?
‘Success Through Attitude & Aptitude Remodeling Services – STAARS’ is a fellowship initiative to groom the Pakistani development professionals in all areas of career growth and succession. It will help you visualize the apex of your career journey as development professional. It will help you to achieve it by synergizing your hidden talent for bright career. STAARS is a combination of professional grooming and career building services to help young graduates & development professionals convert impossible ambitions into possible realities through remodeling their competence and connecting them with vibrant employers.
What we offer
1. CV Up-gradation: Expert CV write up services to ensure that your CV is flawless and does not become barrier between you and your growth.
2. Regular Job Alerts: Bringing the relevant job openings at your palm (mobile set) through regular job alerts.
3. Mentoring: helping you achieve what you deserve.
4. Career Succession Plan: A clear and step by step plan for you on what and how you can achieve in your career?
5. Job Placement: Getting you placed in the employment you deserve
6. Interview Preparation: Providing useful tips and technical know how about the interview and interviewer.
7. Global Linkages: Your memberships in useful forums that take your knowledge and skills beyond borders.
8. Capacity Building: Your regular capacity building whether you are in the job or not to ensure you are connected to what is happening around.
9. Additional Work Assignment: Bringing to you the extra earning & learning opportunities based on your skills through consultancies and other forms of work that you can continue while being in your job.
Eligibility: All male and female professionals working in NGOs, Fresh graduates seeking career in development sector, social mobilizers, program officers, program managers, volunteers, interns, coordinators, and anyone who want to take upon new challenges and continue growing.
FEE: Rs. 600/ Month or Rs. 3000/year
For further information please contact:
Mr. Waleed Ahmed Soomro